Audicle Face: VM-Space
version: 1.0.x.x (quintesson)
click to enlarge
- The VM-Space is a useful face for quickly viewing the audio
synthesized by your program and ChucK in real-time. This is somewhat
based on sndpeek.
stereo and multichannel audio is mixed to mono before being visualized.
We hope to improve this.
- The blue above is the time-domain waveform. The green below is a
waterfall plot of the short-time fourier transform (STFT).
- By clicking on the yellow sphere to the right side of the window,
you can change the type of the transform window (hanning, hamming,
blackmann-something, rectangular). Clicking on the red sphere simply
displays the current window.
- By clicking and dragging anywhere within the Audicle window,
you can view your Fourier transform from different angles. Up and down,
- By pressing ctrl and clicking and dragging, you can move
the waterfall from side to side. Left and right.